Welcome to Jordan High Voltage
Founded in 1973, Jordan High Voltage (JHV) continues be a leader and innovator in the high voltage industry. We provide the highest quality service in a timely and cost effective manner using only the finest industry-approved materials in the hands of well seasoned and skilled craftsmen.
Why choose Jordan High Voltage?
- Safety Above All – We promote a culture of safety for our employees with a comprehensive training program based on OSHA rules and regulations. Our program is developed in cooperation with the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW), National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA), The Contractor’s Safety Association, the OSHA T&D Partnership and the Southeastern Line Constructors Apprentices & Training program (SELCAT).
- Turnkey Solutions: With roots in Underground Transmission and Distribution our Underground AND Overhead crews are able to provide turnkey solutions for any Distribution project, regardless of scope.
- We Work Nationwide –With 3 Offices in the Eastern United States and one in the Midwest JHV is positioned to respond and react to Emergency Restoration calls Nationwide- 24hrs a day, 365 days a year.
- Jordan High Voltage is a Veteran-Owned Business and we continue to serve the Military Branches by providing electrical solutions to American Military Installations.
- To keep up with the ever increasing demand for renewable energy JHV has expanded our services to include renewable energy projects, including solar and wind power.
- JHV is also a specialty service contractor and the sole provider for services in many areas. JHV is currently the Sole Provider for Submarine Cable Splicing & Fault Location as well as the Vault Monitoring Installation (VMI) program for Florida Power & Light for the entire FPL system, Statewide.